Find & compare hotels with free parking in Ann Arbor from $40
Top Ann Arbor Hotels with Free Parking
Pet owners shouldn't miss Ann Arbor, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Michigan Stadium and Briarwood Mall. Choose from Travelocity's 19 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Ann Arbor and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Ann Arbor with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Matthaei Botanical Gardens, Nichols Arboretum, and Buhr Park.
- Other things to see include Ann Arbor Hands On Museum, Hill Auditorium, and University of Michigan Museum of Art.
- Need a pet store? Try PetPeople, Wags To Wiskers Pet Supplies, or PetPeople.
- For vet care, Animal Rehabilitation Facility, Village Animal Clinic PC, and Westarbor Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Ann Arbor
- Quality Inn & Suites Ann Arbor Hwy 23
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Residence Inn Ann Arbor Downtown
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
- Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and room service.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Ann Arbor
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Ann Arbor.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 53°F in the daytime to 17°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 33°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 48°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 19°F.