Book a hotel near Adventure Theatre, Bethesda
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Adventure Theatre
Adventure Theatre Hotel & Travel Guide
So, you're making your way over to Adventure Theatre?
Bethesda, where it is situated, is 35 miles (56 kilometers) from the state capital, Annapolis.
We wouldn't say you are spoiled for choice as far as searching out a place to stay near Adventure Theatre, but you do have 93 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) that you can pick from. Spend a bit of time comparing the amenities at the Four Seasons Hotel Washington D.C. and Rosewood Washington, D.C..
The area's more reasonably priced accommodations will provide you with everything you need at a price you'll love. Why not select from one of the Comfort Inn Ballston and the Econo Lodge Metro?
After you've made your way through the various sites, take it easy at one of the handful of luxurious options that are a short commute away. You should make a reservation at The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C. and Park Hyatt Washington.
Conveniently located within walking distance, Glen Echo Cafe is among the most popular places to take some time out. If you'd like something a little more substantial, Glen Echo Pizza & Subs is also nearby and offers a variety of delicious meals. As the day wraps up, raise a glass to cherished memories that have been made at Irish Inn At Glen Echo, also within the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Adventure TheatreWhen you're finished visiting Adventure Theatre, get ready to experience everything that the wider region has to offer:
- Spice up your evenings and explore the local arts scene. Puppet Co. Playhouse offers an assortment of plays for you to take in.
- Have some family time in the fresh air without ever leaving the city at Glen Echo Park.
- If you'd like to explore aspects of the local history, head to Clara Barton National Historic Site, an impressive historic residence.
- On a gloomy day, Bowlmor Lanes is the perfect place if you're searching for a way to amuse rambunctious teens.
- Claude Moore Colonial Farm is a fun attraction where you'll be sure to learn something you didn't know.