A visit to Woodstock Music Shop is a fantastic way to take advantage of your next vacation.
To reach it, you'll have to travel 45 miles (72 kilometers) from the state capital, Albany, to Kingston.
Throw down your suitcase, catch up on some sleep and enjoy being a short distance from Woodstock Music Shop when you stay at the Morning Glory B&B Woodstock NY, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
Traveling can be hard work, and it's even tougher without at least one coffee a day. When you start craving a caffeine fix, head to Oriole 9 (17 Tinker Street, Woodstock.) Still hungry? Order some plates to share at Colony (22 Rock City Road, Woodstock,) a popular local eatery.
Other Things to Do Near Woodstock Music Shop
After enjoying Woodstock Music Shop, why not check out some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start off with:
- Stroll around and enjoy the exhibition pieces at SweetHeart Gallery.
- Newspapers, books, exhibits and additional resources will greet you at Woodstock Public Library, a wonderful spot for anyone who loves reading.
- Go on a journey at Overlook Mountain Trailhead, a well-known hiking trail.
- Pay a visit to Karma Triyana Dharmachakra Monastery and enjoy the serenity of this local house of prayer.
- Bethel Woods Performing Arts Center boasts art courses, music shows and exhibits that are sure to give you greater insight into the area's dynamic arts scene.