Book a hotel near Winnipeg Art Gallery, Downtown Winnipeg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Winnipeg Art Gallery
Winnipeg Art Gallery Hotel & Travel Guide
Broaden your cultural understandings when you visit Winnipeg Art Gallery.
You'll locate it along with many other attractions in Winnipeg, the provincial capital.
Since you'll be spending a lot of time at Winnipeg Art Gallery, why wouldn't you get a room in the area? With 20 nearby possibilities, you can discover something that's just right. Consider the Inn At The Forks or The Fairmont Winnipeg, comfortably located just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively. One other good choice, the Delta Hotels by Marriott Winnipeg, is 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
For travelers that live for an excellent bargain, there are a few low-priced hotels nearby that are sure to fit the bill. For instance, the Marlborough Hotel is 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, while the New Lodge is just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Some travelers think that the best things in life come for free. That may or may not be true, as the top-rated hotels in the area are certainly worth every penny. The Winnipeg Executive Suites - Polo Park and The Grand Winnipeg Airport Hotel are well-known.
Make yourself comfortable, rest your legs and savor a bite to eat at Stella's @ PlugIn, a frequently visited coffee shop within walking distance of Winnipeg Art Gallery. A good option for travelers desiring a more substantial eating experience is Table. Once again, you won't have to travel too far to reach it. Don't forget that you're on a break. You're allowed to enjoy a few drinks before you call it a day, and Kaufmann Robert M Dr is just another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Winnipeg Art GalleryIf you have more time, be sure to investigate some of the other attractions in the region:
- One great attraction that you probably haven't yet considered is Manitoba Provincial Archives, an impressive civic building.
- If you don't mind a bit of self-enlightenment, go and see what's being exhibited at Manitoba Crafts Museum and Library.
- Learn what university lifestyle is like in another town when you visit University of Winnipeg. Make sure you plan to come on a day when the university is open to the public.
- Add a taste of the arts to your trip by attending a play or two at Prairie Theatre Exchange.
- You can find the perfect gifts and souvenirs for family and friends at Portage Place. Don't forget to buy yourself a few treats, too!
When it's time to go home, hop on a train at Union Station, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away from Winnipeg Art Gallery.