ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Winnipeg
At this Downtown Winnipeg hotel, you'll be steps from Bell MTS Place and within a 15-minute walk of RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg. Canadian Museum for Human Rights and Plaza at the Forks are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Free airport shuttle
This hotel features a restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge. Enjoy the steam room and perks like free WiFi and a free airport shuttle. You'll appreciate the free area shuttle, valet parking, and 24-hour business center.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 263 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as flat-screen TVs with cable channels. 24-hour room service, refrigerators, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 919 reviews
About the Radisson Hotel Winnipeg DowntownLocation 288 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3C0B8
Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown offers its guests a health club and a steam room. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. Event space at this hotel measures 19000 square feet (1765 square meters) and includes a conference center. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the eco-friendly Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown. An area shuttle within 10.00 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) are free. Parking is available for a fee. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. This 3.5-star Winnipeg hotel is smoke free.
- 263 guestrooms or units
- 29 levels
- 19000 sq ft of conference space
- 1765 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Winnipeg, MB (YWG-Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl.) (7.4 km / 4.6 mi)
- Train station: Winnipeg Union Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle and area shuttle within 10.00 km
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown offers 263 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and complimentary bottled water. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. This Winnipeg hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
12 resto bar - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a steam room.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 35.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of CAD 35.00 per stay
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Union Pay
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 7 and CAD 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 15 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20 per night
- Pet deposit: CAD 35.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown
- Radisson Winnipeg Downtown
- Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown Manitoba
- Radisson Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Radisson
You should know
- Radisson Hotel Winnipeg Downtown offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.