Book a hotel near White Mountain National Forest, Bridgton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near White Mountain National Forest
White Mountain National Forest Hotel & Travel Guide
Leave you smartphone in the car and enjoy a break from the bells and whistles of modern life at White Mountain National Forest.
If you decide to check it out, your adventure will bring you to Bridgton, 70 miles (113 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Concord.
Make your trip to White Mountain National Forest comfortable and convenient by staying just a short drive away. You'll discover that there are 3 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which appeals to you the most out of the Admiral Peary Inn Bed & Breakfast and The Old Saco Inn.
For good service at an economical price, head over to the Saco River Motor Lodge & Suites, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near White Mountain National ForestOnce you've finished with White Mountain National Forest, don't forget about the region's other sights:
- If you love experiencing the vibrant energy of fairgrounds, take your friends over to Fryeburg Fairgrounds.
- People fascinated by nature will be eager to tour Sherman Farm, a unique and popular local attraction.
- Architects and travelers should relish a bit of time at Hemlock Covered Bridge. Organize a tour to learn more about this impressive structure.
- Make sure you spare some time to see Saco River, a notable body of rushing water that should certainly be on every tourist's to do list.
- Feel the winter breeze blow through your hair as you glide down the slopes of Cranmore Mountain Resort.