If you are the kind of traveler that has a wide range of interests, you'll be sure to enjoy Whaleshead Beach.
You'll discover it in Brookings, about 200 miles (322 kilometers) from the state capital, Salem.
The Whaleshead Beach Resort is situated just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away from Whaleshead Beach, and that makes it a great place to lay your head.
You will find a small selection of budget-friendly solutions within easy driving distance. The Wild Rivers Motor Lodge and the Brookings Inn Resort are among the known places.
Other Things to Do Near Whaleshead Beach
If you want to discover more than just Whaleshead Beach, check out what else the area has:
- Soak up the sun and get your body moving at Samuel H. Boardman State Park, one of the area's most popular parks.
- See beautiful scenery and relax in nature at Harris Beach State Park.
- Experience the beauty of the natural world at Crissey Field State Park.
- Plan a visit to WWII Bomb Site and you'll get an understanding of its historical significance.
- Educating yourself about the history of an area at Chetco Valley Historical Society Museum will help you to become more understanding of the land and its inhabitants during your stay.