Pet owners shouldn't miss Brookings, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Chetco Point Park and Azalea Park. You can choose from Travelocity's 6 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Brookings and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Brookings with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Harris Beach State Park, McVay Rock State Recreation Site, and Crissey Field State Recreation Site.
- Other things to see include Sporthaven Beach, Pelican Bay Lighthouse, and Salmon Run Golf Course.
- Need a pet store? Try Woof's Dog Bakery - Brookings, Southern Oregon Koi keepers, or Brookings Pets.
- For vet care, Town & Country Animal Clinic and Brookings Harbor Veterinary Hospital are both located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Brookings
- Brookings Inn Resort
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply.
- Blue Coast Inn and Suites
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
- Best Western Beachfront Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Brookings
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Brookings.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 59°F in the daytime to 40°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 69°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 70°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.