Book a hotel near Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art, Salisbury
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art
Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art Hotel & Travel Guide
Broaden your understanding of this region and its culture as you wander about Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art.
You can visit it in Salisbury, 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the state capital, Annapolis.
Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art, the La Quinta Inn & Suites Salisbury is the most convenient place to stay.
You can save your savings for what you really love when you spend a few nights at one of the reasonably priced hotels that are a short drive away. Some popular ones are the Quality Inn and the Americas Best Value Inn.
A popular place to enjoy a meal is Old West Steakhouse (810 Beaglin Park Drive, Salisbury), which has a comprehensive menu and is a quick stroll of 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Ward Museum of Wildfowl ArtAfter you're done at Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art, there are a variety of other activities to keep you occupied:
- Salisbury Zoo is a perfect place for wildlife enthusiasts.
- If you're in need of a little excitement, see what's on at Wicomico Youth and Civic Center.
- You'll lose track of time at this gamer's heaven. Coco's Funhouse offers a range of activities that'll test your luck and skill.
- If you love the ambience of historic buildings and structures, a scheduled visit to Salisbury University will excite your passion.
- You'll try to imagine life many years in the past when you're on a guided tour of the historic residence, Poplar Hill Mansion.