Are you thinking it's time to plan your trip to Waco Mammoth National Monument?
It awaits you in Waco, which is 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Austin.
Hotel options are a bit thin around Waco Mammoth National Monument, but you will find 21 candidates within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You might like to add the Hotel Indigo WACO - BAYLOR and Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Waco Northwest to your list.
You don't have to journey too far to discover an inexpensive place to rest your head. There are several hotels in the surrounding area. Two of your options include the Waco-Days Inn and the Americas Best Value Inn Waco.
Other Things to Do Near Waco Mammoth National Monument
Whether you'd like to venture off the main tourist route or check out the more popular attractions, you're not going to run out of things to do when you're finished at Waco Mammoth National Monument:
- Spend a sunny day at Hawaiian Falls, where you can experience a wide range of water rides.
- There is no better place to truly unwind than Brazos Park East. Flip through a magazine, throw around a ball or simply lie under a shady tree in this idyllic urban sanctuary.
- If you like animals, don't miss Cameron Park Zoo. It is sure to be an exciting day out for tourists of all ages.
- Waco Convention Center proudly features all the significant facilities required for a successful and well-received conference.
- It's one thing to learn about historical places from a book, but when you actually visit Homestead Heritage, it is something special.