Pet owners shouldn't miss Waco, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Dr. Pepper Museum and Waco Convention Center. Choose from Travelocity's 22 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Waco and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Waco with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Cameron Park Zoo, Brazos Park East, and Waco Mammoth National Monument.
- Other things to see include Magnolia Market at the Silos, Fort House Museum, and Texas Ranger Hall of Fame.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Woof Gang Bakery & Grooming Waco, or North Waco Tropical Fish LLC.
- For vet care, Animal Hospital of Waco Inc, Banfield Pet Hospital, and Lake Air Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Waco
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Woodway - Waco South
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
- Motel 6 Waco - Woodway
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the exceptional value.
- Atria Hotel and RV McGregor
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Waco
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your trip in Waco.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 74°F in the daytime to 36°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 94°F and the nighttime average is 51°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 98°F in the daytime to 61°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 36°F.