Allow nature to work its wonders while you explore Carleen Bright Arboretum.
It is situated in Waco, an estimated 90 miles (145 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Austin.
The SpringHill Suites Waco Woodway is the nearest hotel option to Carleen Bright Arboretum. A short 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, it's perfect if you want convenience.
No-fuss services and comfortable rooms at fantastic prices. That is what awaits you during your stay at one of the inexpensive hotels in the vicinity. Some such places are the Quality Inn & Suites, Near University and the Extended Stay America - Waco - Woodway.
Other Things to Do Near Carleen Bright Arboretum
After enjoying Carleen Bright Arboretum, why not swing by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start off with:
- With a diverse range of interesting species, Cameron Park Zoo is a fun and educational place to tour and admire the animals.
- If you want a keepsake of your vacation, go beyond the everyday T-shirts, fridge magnets and mugs, and find the perfect memento at Magnolia Market at the Silos.
- Visit the Dr. Pepper Museum, where you'll probably enjoy some of what's on display and learn a thing or two.
- Visitors like to go on informational tours of Fort House Museum, a memorable historic house.
- You're likely to hear the locals mention Waco Convention Center, a very significant venue that hosts various events and conferences.