ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this James Bay hotel, you'll find Victoria Fisherman's Wharf and Victoria Harbour. British Columbia Parliament Building and Victoria Clipper Ferry Terminal are also within half a mile (1 km).
A marina, a health club, and a restaurant are all featured at this eco-friendly hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the outdoor pool and perks like a free area shuttle.
Free Internet, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 132 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as LED TVs with digital channels. Other amenities include room service, coffee/tea makers, and free newspapers.
Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA ratings based on 34 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA
Aug 22, 2019 by Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA
Thank you very much for your feed back. We are glad to know that you enjoyed the stay with us. Have a great day and we are looking forward to welcoming you again.
Made fabulous city even finer experience!
Close, comfortable, and quiet
Hotel was somewhat average, but great for a quick stay.
Very pleasant stay. Excellent location.
Great place to stay in Victoria!
About the Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APALocation 146 Kingston St, Victoria, BC V8V1V4
Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA offers its guests a marina, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. A health club, a spa tub, and a terrace are also featured at the eco-friendly Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA. A free area shuttle within 2 kilometers is available. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Victoria hotel is smoke free.
- 132 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- Built in 1991
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Victoria, BC (YYJ-Victoria Intl.) (27.5 km / 17.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 2 kilometers
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA offers 132 air-conditioned accommodations with video-game consoles and complimentary newspapers. 55-inch LED televisions come with digital channels and pay movies. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, slippers, bidets, and complimentary toiletries. This Victoria hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Digital channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Gaming console
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Blue Crab Seafood House - This seafood restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A marina and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Debit cards
- Number of children who can stay free - 2
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Coast Harbourside
- Coast Harbourside Hotel
- Coast Harbourside Victoria
- Coast Victoria
- Coast Victoria Harbourside
- Coast Victoria Harbourside Hotel
- Coast Victoria Hotel
- Harbourside Hotel Victoria
- Victoria Coast Harbourside Hotel
- Victoria Coast Hotel
- Coast Victoria Harbourside Hotel And Marina
- Coast Hotel Victoria
- Coast Victoria Hotel APA
- Coast Victoria APA
- Coast Victoria & Marina By Apa
- Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA Hotel
- Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA Victoria
- Coast Victoria Hotel & Marina by APA Hotel Victoria
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.