ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Vancouver
At this Coal Harbour hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Vancouver Convention Centre and Canada Place, both steps away. Robson Street and Harbour Centre are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-in, and valet parking. Enjoy the health club and conveniences like a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 489 soundproofed guestrooms offer WiFi and comfy beds. Flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include wired Internet and 24-hour room service.
Fairmont Waterfront ratings based on 12 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Fairmont Waterfront
Jul 5, 2019 by Aurelie Stoeckel
Thank you for your 5-stars rating! I am very pleased to know that we were able to provide you with an excellent post-cruise stay and that you appreciated our prime location, right across the cruise ship terminal. We hope you are planning another trip to Vancouver and we can be your hotel of choice once again! Sincerely, Aurelie Stoeckel Guest Experience Manager
May 13, 2019 by Aurelie Stoeckel
Thank you very much for this wonderful review and we hope to have another opportunity to provide you with an amazing stay! Sincerely, Aurelie Stoeckel Guest Experience Manager
Jan 10, 2019 by Aurelie Stoeckel
My sincere thanks for your great feedback and accolades for our staff! Sincerely, Aurelie Stoeckel Guest Experience Manager
Terrific Hotel w/One Caveat
May 9, 2018 by Fairmont Waterfront
I am very sorry to hear that you recent stay fell short of expectation. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us improve where needed. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back, so we can provide you with a truly memorable experience. Sincerely, Ken Flores General Manager
Jul 21, 2017 by Fairmont Waterfront
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I'm so glad we were able to provide you with an amazing experience. I appreciate your compliments to our location, staff, and bee and garden tour! We hope you can return soon for another visit! Sincerely, Ken Flores General Manager
Classy hotel with great service.
Mar 31, 2015 by Fairmont Waterfront
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your review and for making Fairmont Waterfront your choice in Vancouver! I'm so pleased that you and your granddaughter enjoyed your stay with us and had a chance to experience so much of our offering. I hope we can see you again soon! Warm regards, Indu Brar General Manager
Not worth the price
Gem of a Hotel
Great location, very nice hotel
About the Fairmont WaterfrontLocation 900 Canada Place Way, Vancouver, BC V6C3L5
As a guest of Fairmont Waterfront, you'll find an outdoor pool, a health club, a steam room, and complimentary bicycles. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event space at this hotel measures 258334 square feet (24,000 square meters). A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Fairmont Waterfront. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Vancouver hotel is smoke free.
- 489 guestrooms or units
- 23 levels
- 258334 sq ft of conference space
- 24,000 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1991
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Ski equipment storage
- Business center (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) (14.4 km / 8.9 mi)
- Train station: Vancouver Waterfront Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Waterfront Metro Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Fairmont Waterfront offers 489 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 47-inch flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. This Vancouver hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
ARC - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
ARC Bar - This bar specializes in local cuisine and serves light fare only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
A health club and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a steam room and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 56 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 56 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fairmont Waterfront
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver
- Waterfront Fairmont
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel
- Hotel Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver
- Hotel Fairmont Waterfront
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver
- Vancouver Fairmont Waterfront Hotel
- The Fairmont Waterfront
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- Fairmont Waterfront is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.