ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Vancouver getaway
A stay at this Coal Harbour hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Canada Place and 2 miles (3 km) of Stanley Park. Granville Island Public Market and BC Place Stadium are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-in, and valet parking. Make the most of the health club and a rooftop terrace, and relax with drinks at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 367 guestrooms offer thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes. LCD TVs come with digital channels, and other amenities include WiFi and iPod docks.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
95.0% of guests recommend out of 3489 reviews
About the Fairmont Pacific RimLocation 1038 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC V6C0B9
Fairmont Pacific Rim offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Public spaces have WiFi and wired Internet for a fee. A 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room are available. Event space at this hotel measures 15,000 square feet (1 square meters) and includes conference space. A spa tub, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are also featured at the luxury Fairmont Pacific Rim. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Vancouver hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 367 guestrooms or units
- 22 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 15,000 sq ft of conference space
- 1 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2010
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) (14.7 km / 9.1 mi)
- Train station: Vancouver Pacific Central Station (2.8 km / 1.7 mi)
- Metro station: Burrard Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Fairmont Pacific Rim offers 367 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. This Vancouver hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and espresso makers. Refrigerators and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Espresso maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Lobby Lounge - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Botanist - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Giovane cafe + eatery - This Cafe specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
With its focus on pure and natural, the Willow Stream Spa in Vancouver is a perfect fit with the Fairmont Pacific Rim. Located on the hotel's 5th floor, the Willow Stream Spa is surrounded by views. Guests can select from 9 treatment areas, including a couples' room with deep Japanese Zen tub, a nail spa, 3 lounges (2 with fireplaces), and a well-equipped health club.
Treatments are a full hour or 90 minutes, but guests can linger longer with complimentary access to the 2,500-square-foot patio with meditation pods, hot tubs, cabanas, and outdoor swimming pool. Ideal for groups or pampering parties, spa-goers can also enjoy lifestyle cuisine while they relax.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 20 and CAD 50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.25 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 15.62 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.25 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 14.25 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 55.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 55.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fairmont Pacific
- Fairmont Pacific Rim
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Pacific Rim Vancouver
- Fairmont Rim
- Pacific Fairmont
- Pacific Rim Fairmont
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).