Don't scratch your head hemming and hawing about what you should do next. Van Alen House is waiting.
You'll locate it along with many other attractions in Albany, the state capital.
If you're a glass half-full person, a positive thing about there being only 1 hotel option in the vicinity is that it's impossible to mix up your bookings! The Blue Spruce Inn & Suites is only 4 miles (6 kilometers) from Van Alen House.
Other Things to Do Near Van Alen House
After your time is done at Van Alen House, there are still more experiences available in the wider area:
- Anyone with an interest in history will like spending some time at Martin Van Buren National Historic Site.
- If you're hoping to discover a location where you'll be able to challenge your intellect, head to Valatie Free Library, a local library featuring notable collections and resources.
- At Art Omi International Arts Center - Fields Sculpture Park, intriguing sculptural works are set among shady shrubs and flowers.
- Enjoy a selection of the exhibits and music shows offered by Omi International Arts Center and become better acquainted with the local arts scene.
- Add a creative element to your vacation by enjoying a play at The Mac-Haydn Theatre.