Book a hotel near University of Winnipeg, Winnipeg
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of Winnipeg
University of Winnipeg Hotel & Travel Guide
If it's your first time at University of Winnipeg, you will be sure to cherish the memories for many years to come.
It is one of the numerous attractions that makes Winnipeg, the provincial capital, such a popular destination for travelers.
There's a great variety of 18 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of University of Winnipeg, but it still pays to book ahead of time. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you will be able to kick back and relax at the Inn At The Forks. Two others are The Fairmont Winnipeg, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, and the Delta Hotels by Marriott Winnipeg, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
There is no reason to blow all your money on a hotel when you could reserve a room at one of the handful of less expensive establishments available here. You can reserve a room at the Marlborough Hotel, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or you might prefer the New Lodge, which is 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away.
Whether you are a tea connoisseur or a coffee expert, you'll need something to keep going. Just a quick hop from University of Winnipeg, Café Bodhi provides a delicious range of beverages and treats. If you prefer to eat something that's more nourishing, Grandbeech is also in the neighborhood. Anyone who is partial to an invigorating drink or two should also visit Garbonzo's Pizza Pub, yet another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near University of WinnipegAfter University of Winnipeg, why not stop by some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Delight in the impressive variety of creative works at Winnipeg Art Gallery. This established art museum is an excellent venue to spend an afternoon.
- Portage Place is an excellent retail destination, with an impressive selection of stores and food options.
- Attend a play at Prairie Theatre Exchange and enjoy seeing the characters come to life.
- One local attraction that you probably haven't yet considered is Manitoba Provincial Archives, a significant government building.
- Catch a show at Royal Winnipeg Ballet, where you'll be enthralled by their strength, balance and grace.
Why not hop on the train when you're going to University of Winnipeg? The closest station, Union Station, is just 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.