Planning a trip to Tillamook County Fairgrounds?
It's in Tillamook, roughly 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Salem.
Prospective visitors will be pleased to know that there are 4 different accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Tillamook County Fairgrounds. You can compare the Shilo Inn Suites Hotel - Tillamook and Ashley Inn of Tillamook.
For decent accommodation that won't break the bank, make a reservation at the Western Royal Inn, just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Maria's Taqueria (5201 3rd Street, Tillamook) is a popular local eatery that's worth checking out after an eventful day, and it's just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Tillamook County Fairgrounds
Once you're finished at Tillamook County Fairgrounds, be sure not to neglect the region's other sights:
- History enthusiasts will be keen to visit Tillamook County Pioneer Museum, a place where history comes to life to tell stories from the past.
- You might be a keen aircraft enthusiast, or you might simply enjoy the relative ease of jetting off to somewhere new and exciting. No matter what your thoughts are about the art of flight, visitors young and old will be captivated by Tillamook Naval Air Museum.
- You might be a pilot, or you might simply like the ease of air travel. It doesn't matter what your thoughts are about flying, visitors from all walks of life will be fascinated by Tillamook Air Museum.
- Organise to go to Tillamook Cheese Factory and peek into the industry of this district's production.
- Get involved in the industry in this area by going to one of the open days at Tillamook Country Smoker.