Just about ready to visit The Point Gallery?
You'll locate it in Barrie - Orillia, roughly 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the capital of the province, Toronto.
Tourists will be glad to know there are 2 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of The Point Gallery. The Eider's Down Bed and Breakfast and Castleview Inn should offer you at least some of the features you desire.
Davidson's (73 Big Bay Point Road, Innisfil) is only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, and is a great choice if you need to feast on some of your favorite meals at a well-known restaurant.
Other Things to Do Near The Point Gallery
After visiting The Point Gallery, prepare yourself for the other attractions available in the wider region:
- Try and find the fairways at Heritage Hills Golf Club, a great place to relax and play a few games.
- Discover the difference between birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a game or two at Shanty Bay Golf Course.
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get a little exercise at the same time. So if you're eager to have a hit, book a round at Big Cedar Golf Club.
- If the time is right, book a tour around the Georgian College to really experience the energy within this campus.
- Educating yourself about the history of a region at Georgina Pioneer Village Museum and Archives will help you become more invested in the land and its citizens during your stay.