Planing a trip to Horseshoe Valley on your next getaway?
To reach it, travel 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the provincial capital, Toronto, until you reach Barrie - Orillia.
There are 3 accommodation options to select from nearby, and they're all popular choices. Spend a while comparing the Horseshoe Resort and Carriage Ridge Resort & Carriage Hills at Horseshoe Valley, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Horseshoe Valley.
For a quality food experience, plan a stop at Crazy Horse (1101 Horseshoe Valley Road West, Barrie). Just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, it's an excellent venue to enjoy a meal with your travel companions.
Other Things to Do Near Horseshoe Valley
You're surely not planning to call it quits after Horseshoe Valley? Allow yourself some time to see what else the area has available:
- Meander along the treetops at TreeTop Trekking. This lofty walking path offers a unique vantage point from which to admire the native flora of the area.
- You'll enjoy spending some time in this game enthusiast's paradise. Horseshoe Adventure Park offers a range of fun and games that'll put your skills to the test.
- Take the chance to show off your stance, posture and swing at Settlers' Ghost Golf Club.
- Bring your friends and family for a day of snow-filled fun at Hardwood Ski and Bike Resort.
- Leave your stresses behind and head to the icy wonderland of Mount St. Louis Moonstone and make the most of the freshly fallen snow.