Get some exercise while appreciating nature at The Legends at Parris Island. It's a marvelous course for golfers of all experience levels, from pros to local Sunday hacks.
It is located in Beaufort, approximately 120 miles (193 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Columbia.
Staying relatively close to The Legends at Parris Island shouldn't be difficult, since there are 3 possible accommodations less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. The Bluewater Resort & Marina by Spinnaker Resorts and Super 8 Port Royal/Beaufort are two places to consider.
For quality accommodation at a great price, head over to the Days Inn Port Royal/near Parris Island, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near The Legends at Parris Island
You've been traveling for quite some time, and no doubt The Legends at Parris Island isn't going to be your only stop. Once you're finished, be sure to experience what the rest of the area has to offer:
- You can show off your posture, stance and swing at Legends Golf Course at Parris Island.
- Tourists and locals alike tend to enjoy Fort Mitchel. Plan a tour and get a close look.
- Try the Parris Island Museum, where you might enjoy what's being exhibited and learn something new.
- March over to Marine Corps Recruit Depot Parris Island, where you might get the chance to tour the base.
- Plan a tour of Fort Fremont and learn about the secrets of this important location.