Book a hotel near The Arts Center, Corvallis
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Arts Center
The Arts Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Why waste time thinking it over? The Arts Center was meant to be witnessed.
It is in Corvallis. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it's 30 miles (48 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Salem.
Are you only staying for a limited time? Reserve a room at one of the 10 hotels that are situated within a short commute of The Arts Center. The Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis, the Holiday Inn Express Corvallis-On the River and the Comfort Suites are three that are popular, and they're just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers), 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
You will be sure to enjoy a sound sleep at the area's low-cost hotels, especially when you remember the savings you've made! Located 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away is the Days Inn Corvallis. Otherwise, consider the Super 8 Corvallis, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Within a short walk of The Arts Center, Starbucks is a great place to experience the local cafe culture. Or, perhaps you could try to get a table near the window at University Hero. It's nearby and famous for serving mouth-watering meals. Anybody who is fond of a drink should also pull up a bar stool at Castor, yet another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near The Arts CenterIf you'd love to explore more than just The Arts Center, check out what else the area has going on:
- Visitors should make time to see and learn the background of Benton County Courthouse, a historically significant civic building.
- Get yourself ready for an evening bursting with talent when you visit Majestic Theatre.
- Buy some unique and even handmade souvenirs and gifts and sit and relax with a snack at Corvallis Farmers' Market.
- Are you looking for a green space where one can enjoy a relaxing walk or just soak up the sun? Make your way over to Rose Garden in Avery Park.
- See what university lifestyle is like in a different town by visiting Oregon State University. Ensure that you come when the campus is open to the public.