Thinking about a trip to The Adventure Park at Discovery Museum?
To visit it, along with a fantastic array of other sights, pack your bags and head to the wonderful city of New Haven.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of The Adventure Park at Discovery Museum, there are a total of 8 potential accommodations eager to welcome you. Take a look at the Delamar Southport and The Inn at Fairfield Beach.
Anyone who appreciates a bargain will delight in spending a few nights at the Stratford Hotel & Conference Center, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
You don't have to go far to discover quality food. The Tasty Yolk (4700 Park Avenue, Fairfield) is just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away and a top choice for hungry excursionists.
Other Things to Do Near The Adventure Park at Discovery Museum
Take advantage of your time away by sampling the area's other attractions after you're finished with The Adventure Park at Discovery Museum:
- There's so much to see at Discovery Museum. See a wide range of exhibits on an even wider range of topics.
- Spend a few hours notching a few birdees at Fairchild Wheeler Golf Course.
- If you're a golfer and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, book a tee time at H. Smith Richardson Golf Course.
- Beardsley Zoo is a fun day for animal enthusiasts.
- There's nowhere better to escape the daily grind than Washington Park. Become immersed in a good book, kick a ball around or simply enjoy the peace and quiet in this green urban sanctuary.