Book a hotel near Downtown Cabaret Theatre, New Haven
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Downtown Cabaret Theatre
Downtown Cabaret Theatre Hotel & Travel Guide
Thinking about a trip to Downtown Cabaret Theatre during your vacation?
It awaits you in Bridgeport Downtown South Historic District, which is 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the state capital, Hartford.
You won't have a lot of hotel options if you're hoping to stay within a short commute of Downtown Cabaret Theatre. The closest one is the Holiday Inn Bridgeport-Trumbull-Fairfield, which is just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
There'll be no need to spend all your savings if you stay in a cheap, but clean and comfortable hotel. There are a few that are in the general area. If you don't know where to start, take a look at the Rodeway Inn and the Stratford Hotel & Conference Center.
Is your camera full but your belly is empty? Follow the strong smell of coffee 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and settle in for a drink at Fruta Juice (295 Fairfield Avenue, Bridgeport). Your stomach and your tastebuds will be eternally grateful if you eat at Trattoria 'A Vucchella & Wood Oven Pizza, 272 Fairfield Avenue, Bridgeport.
Other Things to Do Near Downtown Cabaret TheatreAs well as Downtown Cabaret Theatre, you might like to check out some of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- It doesn't matter if you want to shop for fun, or perhaps just pick up what you need, you'll enjoy some wonderful deals at Baldwin Plaza Shopping Center.
- Take pleasure in the great array of artworks at Housatonic Museum of Art. This prominent art museum is a lovely place to pass some time.
- If you've visited the more famous museums, take a look at what's being exhibited at Barnum Museum.
- East Bridgeport Historic District is an old but charming part of town, that is sure to make you feel you've stepped far back in time.
- You won't need to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of parkland spaces. Washington Park awaits tourists and locals alike.
Getting to Downtown Cabaret Theatre by metro couldn't be more simple. The most convenient station, Bridgeport, is a mere 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.