Thinking about a trip to Terrace Shopping Center during your vacation?
Greenville - Spartanburg is where you can find it.
If you are beginning to think about accommodations, we have 4 options to choose from. The Quality Inn & Suites and Clarion Hotel are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Terrace Shopping Center.
Not too far away, you can find a couple of low-cost solutions to select from. The Candlewood Suites Greenville and the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Greenville Haywood Mall are a couple of the more popular places.
There is only one luxury hotel in the area, so ensure that you confirm a room at The Westin Poinsett Greenville, 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Take a quick break from your jam-packed itinerary and treat yourself to a hot coffee at Mug & Muffin Cafe & Catering (3017 Augusta Street, Greenville.) As the sun starts fading away from view, you'll definitely start wondering about dinner. If you don't want to go out of walking distance, V Lounge (3214 Augusta Street # E, Greenville) makes for a great choice.
Other Things to Do Near Terrace Shopping Center
You've come to experience Terrace Shopping Center, but you could be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has going on:
- Toss a ball around with the kids and explore the green spaces at Augusta Road Park. You might even like to bring a picnic and really make an afternoon of it.
- Gower Estates Park is a well-known park that's loved by locals and travelers alike. It's a great place to bring the kids for an afternoon of play.
- Some areas are so significant in nature or history that they're protected. Lake Conestee Nature Park is one of them.
- Throw around a Frisbee with the family and enjoy the green spaces at Cleveland Park. You might even like to bring a picnic and really make an afternoon of it.
- Kick a ball around with your family and enjoy the greenery at Falls Park on the Reedy. Perhaps you could even pack a picnic and make a day of it.