Witness just a few of nature's fantastic creations when you visit Paris Mountain State Park.
You can find it in Greenville - Spartanburg.
Make your visit to Paris Mountain State Park as easy as possible by staying in the area. There are 28 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Courtyard by Marriott Greenville Downtown and Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville Downtown RiverPlace are two places to consider.
Rest your head at one of the low-cost solutions a short drive away. You can inquire about the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Greenville Haywood Mall and the Best Western Travelers Rest Greenville.
The Westin Poinsett Greenville is the only name you'll need to be aware of if you're hunting for somewhere luxurious that's relatively nearby. It is only 6 miles (10 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Paris Mountain State Park
When you're finished visiting Paris Mountain State Park, get set for all that the wider region has to offer:
- Brush up on the difference between backswings, birdies and bogeys, with a few rounds at Pebble Creek Golf Course.
- If you're an art lover, visit McDunn Craft & Fine Art Gallery and check out what's in the gallery.
- Renoir, the acclaimed French painter, once said that if you want to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take the advice of one of the greatest painters of all time and go to Bob Jones University Museum and Gallery during your trip?
- The historic buildings at Bob Jones University are well worth admiring, making it a popular attraction among both locals and tourists.
- Hunt down a bargain, do some errands or just browse the many stores available at North Hills Shopping Center.