Book a hotel near Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks, St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks
Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to have an interesting experience with a trip to Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks.
You will find it in Tarpon Springs, 180 miles (290 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Tallahassee.
If you hope to be within close reach of the action, you won't be disappointed. There are 2 hotels to look into nearby. The Tarpon Shores Inn and Tarpon Inn are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks.
If you're the sort of visitor who does quite a bit of their sightseeing from a cafe stool, then you're in the right place. An easy walk away, Athens Street Cafe & Market has got all the delectable drinks and treats you need. Another well-known local establishment is Mykonos, offering diners a great range of meals and a convenient location. As the day comes to an end, celebrate the cherished memories that have been made at Dimitri's on the Water, just a few more steps away.
Other Things to Do Near Tarpon Springs Sponge DocksIf you're hoping to jam as many things as possible into your vacation, here's a sampling of what else is going on:
- Shop up a storm at Sponge Exchange, a popular shopping destination for both locals and tourists.
- Most visitors here will hear locals refer to Spongeoramas Sponge Factory at one point or another. It's a popular store.
- See a wide array of marine animals at Tarpon Springs Aquarium. It's a fascinating place for people of all ages.
- Regardless of your beliefs or which country you're from, Shrine of Saint Michael Taxiarchis, one of the region's most venerated attractions, should be on your sightseeing itinerary.
- Consider having a look at Unitarian Universalist Church of Tarpon Springs, a well-known house of worship and a local landmark.