If you're an enthusiastic golfer, Stoneybrook Golf & Country Club is the ideal place to spend an entire day and fine-tune your swing.
To see it, along with a fantastic array of other sites, head out to the wonderful city of Sarasota.
The Timberwoods Vacation Villas is the nearest accommodation option to Stoneybrook Golf & Country Club. Just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, it's the ideal choice if convenience is what you're looking for.
If expensive furniture and facilities aren't really your style, take a look at some of the budget hotels in the area. The Captiva Beach Resort and the Siesta Beach Resorts And Suites are two of the more well-known places.
0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) from Stoneybrook Golf & Country Club is where you'll find Marker4. Venice fl (8395 Shadow Pine Way, Sarasota), a great eatery to have some dinner after a hectic day of sightseeing.
Other Things to Do Near Stoneybrook Golf & Country Club
Whether you want to take the road less traveled or check out the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after visiting Stoneybrook Golf & Country Club:
- Spend a couple of hours shopping at Pelican Plaza, where you can purchase almost anything you want, including fashion, souvenirs and general supplies.
- You'll enjoy finding presents for your family and friends, as well as the perfect treat for yourself, at Westfield Sarasota Square.
- Spend some time shopping at Sarasota Square, where you can lay your hands on almost everything, such as fashion items, souvenirs and general supplies.
- Historic Spanish Point is an important local attraction that will bring you back to another era. You'll get to see evidence of an archaeological dig, in addition to some of the significant items that were unearthed as a result.
- View local marine life flourishing in their natural habitat and learn more about their preservation at Jim Neville Marine Preserve.