Allow nature to work its wonders as you wander around at Step House Trail.
It's located in Cortez. If you're not familiar with that name, it's 260 miles (418 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Denver.
While you're not inundated with possibilities when it comes to accommodation options in the area, there is 1 hotel to temporarily call home. It's a commute of 5 miles (8 kilometers) to Step House Trail from the Far View Lodge.
Other Things to Do Near Step House Trail
Apart from Step House Trail, you might like to stop by one or two of the area's other noteworthy attractions:
- View evidence an archaeological dig at Long House.
- Explore Chapin Mesa Museum and learn about what makes up differing cultures.
- To witness Spruce Tree House is truly an opportunity to venture back in time.
- Those who love nature should be sure to bring along their walking shoes or boots and head out along Petroglyph Point Trail.
- Learn about the fascinating lives and practices of people from different cultures at Chapin Mesa Archeological Museum.