Pet owners shouldn't miss Spokane, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Riverfront Park and Spokane Arena. You can choose from Travelocity's 49 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Spokane and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Spokane with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Manito Park, Huntington Park, and John A. Finch Arboretum.
- Other things to see include River Park Square, Mobius Children's Museum, and Spokane Symphony.
- Need a pet store? Try Northwest Seed & Pet, The Yuppy Puppy, or Prairie Dog Pet Mercantile.
- For vet care, SpokAnimal, Pet Savers, and Dr. Chris Schneider DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Spokane
- Montvale Hotel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its quiet location and spacious rooms.
- The Madison Inn by Riversage
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and quiet rooms.
- Quality Inn & Suites Liberty Lake - Spokane Valley
Dogs stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its quiet location and quiet rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Spokane
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Spokane.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 54°F in the daytime to 24°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 41°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 68°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.