Lace up your walking shoes and take in the scenery around you at Snake River Canyon, a great place to spend some time outdoors with friends and family.
It's just one of several attractions that makes the city of Jackson Hole popular all year round.
If you're planning to stay close by, it’s a good idea to lock in your room as soon as possible. There's just 1 hotel in the vicinity. The Snake River Park KOA and Cabin Village is just 4 miles (6 kilometers) from Snake River Canyon.
Other Things to Do Near Snake River Canyon
You've traveled here to experience Snake River Canyon, but you could well be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has going on:
- Get in on the beauty of nature at Dog Creek Trail. This local trail is very popular with tourists and locals alike.
- Take a ride on an animal at Travelocity, a memorable activity for the whole family.
- Lace up your hiking shoes and take on Cache Creek/Game Creek Loop. This lovely trail is a terrific way to see the natural splendor of this area.
- Appreciate the wide assortment of artistic creations at National Museum of Wildlife Art. This established art museum is a lovely space to pass a morning.
- The sky is the limit at Teton Ice Park, a great place for beginner and climbing aficionados.