So, you're looking to visit Skagit Speedway?
This site is situated in Mount Vernon, approximately 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Olympia.
The Mount Vernon RV Campground is the closest hotel to Skagit Speedway. A quick 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, it's the ideal choice if convenience is what you're searching for.
Other Things to Do Near Skagit Speedway
After you're done at Skagit Speedway, there are an assortment of other things to keep you busy:
- Fans of water sports should spend some time at Bow Lake Watersports, where there's lots of activities that will get you in the water.
- Play a few games at Skagit Valley Casino if you're the type who appreciates glitz and glamour and the magic in the air when the slots are whirring.
- Samish Bay Cheese / Rootabaga Country Farm offers visitors a fascinating peek into everyday life on a traditional cattle farm.
- A walk along the well-known Sauk Mountain Trail will provide nature enthusiasts with great views and a well-deserved break from the stress and noise of daily life.
- You don't need to be an architecture or design expert to wonder at Jordan Bridge, a contemporary and striking piece of architecture that is worth adding to your itinerary.