You can't dispute that time spent in nature is good for the body and soul. If you're feeling a bit worn out, a visit to North Cascades National Park might be exactly what you need.
You will find it in Concrete, approximately 130 miles (209 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Olympia.
You'll have to widen your search if you’re looking for accommodation around North Cascades National Park. Although there are none in the immediate vicinity, you'll have access to a few in the neighboring regions. 25 miles (40 kilometers) away in Glacier, you'll discover 5 places to stay. The Mount Baker Cabin #2 by RedAwning, Glacier Springs #27 by RedAwning and Glacier Springs #21 by RedAwning are among the most highly recommended choices here.
Other Things to Do Near North Cascades National Park
Surely you're not intending to call it quits after North Cascades National Park? Set aside some time to see what else the area has to offer:
- A fun walk along the popular McAlester Pass-Rainbow Lake Loop always rewards lovers of nature with great views and a much-deserved break from the buzz of daily city life.
- The lovely shores of Diablo Lake are the perfect place to breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the wonders of nature.
- Enjoy the beauty of nature on the shores of Ross Lake.
- Don't miss out on the wonderful natural beauty at Ross Dam Trailhead. This trail is very popular with visitors and locals alike.
- Get out your walking boots and take on Hidden Lake Peaks Trail. This picturesque hike is the perfect way to immerse yourself in the natural charm of this region.