You'll definitely enjoy your trip to Shelby Farms Visitor Center.
It is just one of the many things to do in the fantastic city of Memphis.
Enjoy some breakfast at the Hampton Inn Memphis Walnut Grove Baptist East before going out to explore Shelby Farms Visitor Center. Seeing as it's just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you won't have to rush!
In the surrounding area, there are some well-priced solutions that are perfect for making your daily budget go a little further. If you don't know where to start, have a look at the Homewood Suites Memphis East and the Quality Inn & Suites.
When your energy begins to wane, boost your energy levels with a coffee at Kitchenette Grab 'n Go Cafe (6903 Great View Drive North, Memphis), only 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Shelby Farms Visitor Center
You'll be able to discover an assortment of other attractions after your outing to Shelby Farms Visitor Center:
- Attend a performance at Opera Memphis to listen to the thrilling harmonies of the classically-trained singers.
- Cordova Country Club is a renowned, local club where regulars come to catch up with their peers.
- Check out the fantastic games and activities at Golf and Games Family Park.
- As you explore the area, you ought to stop and admire Bellevue Baptist Church, a local house of worship. If you wish to spend a bit of time inside, be sure to make inquiries for visiting times before your trip.
- Enjoy the various trees and shrubs displayed at Lichterman Nature Center, a peaceful way to while away a few hours.