Pet owners shouldn't miss Scottsdale, a city known for its golf courses, and sights like Taliesin West and Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale. Take your pick from Travelocity's 58 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Scottsdale and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Scottsdale with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Cactus Park.
- Other things to see include Old Town, Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West, and Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Need a pet store? Try Wild Birds Unlimited, Tuesday Morning, or Reptile Mogul Exotics.
- For vet care, University Animal Hospital, Jim Flegenheimer DVM - University Animal Hospital, and Arizona Animal Welfare League & SPCA are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Scottsdale
- DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Paradise Valley - Scottsdale
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star resort. Guests appreciate the bar and family amenities.
- The McCormick Scottsdale
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Scottsdale North
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.