ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A stay at this hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Bossa Beach and 3 miles (5 km) of Las Salinas Beach. Dalt Vila and Talamanca Beach are also within 6 miles (10 km).
A full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and 4 outdoor pools are all featured at this luxury hotel. There's fun for all ages with a free kid's club and a children's pool, and free childcare is an added bonus. Enjoy the 4 outdoor tennis courts and perks like free self parking and free WiFi.
Jetted tubs, free WiFi
Boasting jetted bathtubs, the 410 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and iPod docks. Other amenities include sofa beds, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 3886 reviews
About the Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa - All Inclusive 24hLocation C/ Playa Den Bossa s/n, Sant Josep de sa Talaia, Ibiza 07817
All-inclusive room rates at Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa - All Inclusive 24h are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Food and beverages
- All buffet meals, snacks, and local beverages included
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
- Yoga classes/lessons included
- Pilates classes/lessons included
- Dancing classes/lessons included
- Onsite entertainment and activities included
- All meals served buffet-style
- Local beverages and soft drinks only
- Additional gratuities accepted
- Airport transfers not included
- Gratuities not included
- All food and beverages included
- Volleyball included
- Minibar (all beverages included)
- Scuba lessons included
Some rates at Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa - All Inclusive 24h are all-inclusive. These rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa - All Inclusive 24h offers its guests a full-service spa, 4 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and a fitness center. There are 5 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a snack bar/deli. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 3 poolside bars and 3 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center and a meeting room. A children's pool, a complimentary children's club, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa - All Inclusive 24h. Free self parking is available. This 5-star Sant Josep de sa Talaia hotel is smoke free.
- 410 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 5 buildings
- 5 dining venues
- 3 bars by the pool
- 3 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- Built in 1989
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Game room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 4
- Children's club (free)
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Sofa bed
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Ibiza (IBZ) (4.5 km / 2.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort & Spa - All Inclusive 24h offers 410 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with jetted bathtubs, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
- Jetted tub
- Pull-out sofa bed
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
La Sal - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Portofino - This restaurant serves lunch only. Open daily.
Il Palazzo - This theme restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open daily.
La Doña - This theme restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Sports Bar - Onsite diner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
4 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Volleyball on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Zentropia. Services include facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The guest checking in must be the same guest who booked the reservation, and the name on the ID must match the name on the booking. The property reserves the right to refuse name changes on reservations.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve spa services, including water circuit treatment sessions. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 4.40 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Palace Palladium Ibiza
- Grand Palladium Ibiza Resort
- Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza
- Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort Sant Josep de sa Talaia
- Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Sant Josep de sa Talaia
- Grand Palladium Resort Ibiza
- Ibiza Grand Palladium
- Palladium Resort Ibiza
- Grand Palladium Palace Ibiza Resort
- Pallaum Ibiza Inclusive 24h t
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- For stays on 31 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.