You're certain to experience something new at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology.
It awaits you in Terre Haute, which is 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the state capital, Indianapolis.
If you're after a nice hotel that's reasonably close to Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, the Woodridge Motel, is your best bet. It's located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Have a rest at one of the budget accommodations that are nearby. If you don't know where to start, take a look at the Comfort Suites and the Terre Haute Travelodge.
A preferred venue for hungry sightseers, Jumbos (Wabash Avenue, Terre Haute) is sure to satisfy your cravings. It's a quick 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology.
Other Things to Do Near Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
Once you're done with Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, you can look forward to the area's other attractions:
- Whether you're a passionate golfer or it's your first time, you can't miss the chance to play a round or two at Hulman Links Golf Course.
- Grab a couple of pamphlets and maps from Terre Haute Convention and Visitors Bureau to find out more about this region.
- Be entertained by the inspiring actors performing at Community Theatre of Terre Haute and appreciate the amount of work which goes into a production.
- If you're a fitness enthusiast, be sure to spend time at Wabash Valley Family Sports Center.
- Perhaps not the most prestigious or famous museum, Clabber Girl Museum could still be worth a few hours of your time if you love to learn.