Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Terre Haute, a family-friendly city known for its festivals and concert halls, as well as attractions like Vigo County Public Library and Swope Art Museum. Take your pick from Travelocity's 24 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Terre Haute and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Terre Haute with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Sullivan County Park and Sullivan City Park.
- Other things to see include Clabber Girl Museum, Honey Creek Mall, and Wabash Valley Fairgrounds.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland, Atlantis Aquatic Gardens, or Rural King.
- For vet care, Airport Veterinary Clinic, Petcare Animal Hospital, and Honey Creek Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Terre Haute
- Super 8 by Wyndham Terre Haute
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and WiFi.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Terre Haute
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its quiet location and quiet rooms.
- Motel 6 Terre Haute
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Terre Haute
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your vacation in Terre Haute.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 60°F in the daytime to 19°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 88°F and the nighttime average is 39°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 88°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 74°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.