ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Rome getaway
Your stay at this Navona hotel places you within 6 miles (10 km) of Campo de' Fiori and Castel Sant'Angelo. St. Peter's Basilica and Piazza Navona are also within 6 miles (10 km).
A full-service spa, a health club, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the laundry service and train station pick-up service. You'll appreciate the a rooftop terrace, bar/lounge, and laundry facilities.
Free Internet, iPod docks
The 64 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as iPod docks. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include 24-hour room service and minibars.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 1358 reviews
About the Hotel Indigo Rome - St. GeorgeLocation Via Giulia, 62, Rome, RM 00186
Hotel Indigo Rome - St. George offers its guests a full-service spa, a health club, and a spa tub. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A sauna, a rooftop terrace, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Hotel Indigo Rome - St. George. This 5-star Rome hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 64 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 2007
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) (30.3 km / 18.8 mi)
- Train station: Rome San Pietro Station (3 km / 1.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Train station pick-up
Hotel Indigo Rome - St. George offers 64 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Rome hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Pillow options
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
I Sofa - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Roof Top Bar & Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Bar - This bar specializes in Italian cuisine and serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
St. George Spa has 2 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, facials, and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Indigo Rome St. George
- Indigo Rome St. George
- St George Roma Rome
- Hotel Indigo St. George
- Indigo St. George
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Hotel Indigo Rome - St. George offers transfers from the train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.