ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Rome
Your stay at this Trionfale hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Vatican Museums and Monte Mario. St. Peter's Square and St. Peter's Basilica are also within 3 miles (5 km).
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and 3 outdoor pools are all featured at this luxury hotel. There's fun for all ages with a free kid's club and a children's pool, and barbecue grills are available on site. Enjoy a meal in one of the 4 coffee shops/cafés and freebies like WiFi in public areas and a shopping center shuttle.
Free WiFi, iPod docks
The 370 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and iPod docks. LED TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include balconies and sitting areas.
Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Resort ratings based on 11 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Dec 18, 2018 by roberta
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for writing a review about your recent stay at the Rome Cavalieri. We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed the location, hotel and service. Looking forward to welcome you back soon. Kind regards Roberta Rossi Front Office Manager
Rooms did not look like the picture!!
Jul 13, 2018 by roberta rossi
Dear Mel, Thank you very much for writing a review about your recent stay at the Rome Cavalieri. We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed the location, hotel and service. Looking forward to welcome you back soon. Kind regards Roberta Rossi Front Office Manager
Sep 7, 2016 by email@example.com
Dear Guest,Thank you very much for writing a review about your recent stay at the Rome Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria. We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed the location, hotel and service. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards Roberta Rossi Front Office Manager
Aug 13, 2015 by Roberta
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for writing a review about your recent stay at the Rome Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria. We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed the location, hotel and service. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Kind regards Roberta Rossi Front Desk Manager
Be careful of relying on this place to get your luggage or take you to the correct place in the airport for flights.
Mar 12, 2015 by roberta rossi
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts and for your comments on Tripadvisor, although I was sorry to read that several aspects of your visit were not up to your expectations. At Rome Cavalieri all Team Members are passionate about delivering first class service and ensure that guests leave the hotel more than fully satisfied, taking away pleasant memories. Looking forward to welcoming you back to the Rome Cavalieri in the not too distant future and regain your confidence to Waldorf Astoria properties, I remain. Kind regards Roberta Rossi Front Desk Manager
This hotel is fabulous
disappointed, not a 5 star, definitely 2 star quality
Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous
About the Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria ResortLocation Via Alberto Cadlolo 101, Rome, RM 00136
Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Resort offers its guests a full-service spa, 3 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, and an indoor pool. There are 2 restaurants and 4 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 4 bars/lounges and a swim-up bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 93647 square feet (8700 square meters) and includes conference space. A children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a health club are also featured at the luxury Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Resort. You'll have access to the indoor pool at a partner property. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Rome hotel.
- 1 building
- 370 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 4 bars or lounges
- 4 coffee shops
- 93647 sq ft of conference space
- 8700 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1963
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers for purchase
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Children's club (free)
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) (29.5 km / 18.3 mi)
- Train station: Rome Balduina Station (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free shopping center shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking, self parking, and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Resort offers 370 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms open to balconies. These individually decorated accommodations have separate sitting areas. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 42-inch LED televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Rome hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Private balcony
- Sitting area
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
La Pergola - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. 3-star Michelin rating.
Uliveto - This poolside restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
3 outdoor swimming pools are on site for complimentary use while an indoor pool is also available. In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
In the great tradition of Rome baths, the 2,500-square-meter Grand Spa Club at the Rome Cavalieri hotel tends to body, mind and spirit... soothing, stimulating, and rejuvenating. In a suite of 10 themed rooms, the hotel’s Grand Spa presents a unique range of pampering treatments from around the world, from Shiatsu finger pressure to Ayurvedic healing. These are complemented by a more conventional men including pedicure, manicure, waxing and tanning. At the centre of the Spa is the spectacular Turkish bath with hot and cold plunge pools. 4 swimming pools, hydromassage and whirlpools, a state-of-the-art Technogym™ gymnasium with adjoining Pilates and Yoga rooms, 2 Davis Cup clay tennis courts and a 800-meter fitness circuit are all part of the Rome Cavalieri hotel’s commitment to offer its guests the very best spa and leisure facilities. Finally to round off a day at the Grand Spa there is the quiet zone - a fabulous Roman-style relaxation lounge where you can recline like an emperor on cushioned divans.
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 35 per pet, per day
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 38 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria Hotels
- Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria Resorts
- Rome Cavalieri
- Rome Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria Hotels
- Rome Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Rome Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria Hotels Resorts
- Rome Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria Resorts
- Waldorf Astoria Cavalieri
- Waldorf Astoria Rome Cavalieri
- Hilton Hotel Rome
- Hilton Rome
- Rome Cavalieri Hilton
- Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotel Rome
- Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels And Resorts
- Rome Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria Hotels Resorts Hotel
- Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria Hotels Resorts Hotel
- Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria Hotels Resorts
- Rome Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria Resort
- Rome Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria
- Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will open in May and close in September.
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.