ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this Monti hotel, you'll find Via Nazionale and Roman Forum. Via del Corso and Piazza Venezia are also within half a mile (1 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. There's a safe deposit box and multilingual staff can provide around-the-clock assistance.
The 25 guestrooms offer flat-screen TVs, laptop-compatible safes, and showers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 33 reviews
About the Condominio MontiLocation Via Dei Serpenti 109, Rome, RM 00184
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at Condominio Monti. This 3-star Rome hotel is smoke free.
- 25 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Rome (CIA-Ciampino) (15.5 km / 9.6 mi)
- Train station: Rome Termini Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Metro station: Cavour Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
Condominio Monti offers 25 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include showers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Magasin - Onsite restaurant.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests booked in a Flexible Room - Room Change room category may be required to change rooms during their stay. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Apollo Hotel
- Apollo Rome
- Hotel Apollo
- Hotel Apollo Rome
- Condominio Monti Hotel
- Condominio Hotel
- Hotel Condominio Monti Rome
- Rome Condominio Monti Hotel
- Hotel Condominio Monti
- Condominio Monti Rome
- Hotel Apollo
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.