Book a hotel near Pyramid of the Sun, Teotihuacan
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pyramid of the Sun
Pyramid of the Sun Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll definitely enjoy your trip to Pyramid of the Sun.
You'll find it in Teotihuacan, around 25 miles (40 kilometers) out of the country's capital, Mexico City.
It's always good to have alternatives when searching for a room, and with about 8 accommodation options less than 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from Pyramid of the Sun, you can bet you'll find something in the vicinity. The Hotel Quinto Sol, the Villas Arqueologicas Teotihuacan and the Posada Jade Teotihuacán are a few that are recommended, and they're just 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
To ensure you have enough cash remaining to experience everything you'd planned, stay at the Casa de Barro, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Breathe in the alluring aroma of freshly brewed coffee or taste one of the snacks from Paleteria Light and Sound. It's a short stroll from Pyramid of the Sun. Also close by is Comida Tipica Campestre, a well-patronized eatery that serves a selection of satisfying dishes. Of course, there is no better way to finish off a day's exploring than with a drink or two. 5 estrellas, also a short walk away, is where you'll want to be.
Other Things to Do Near Pyramid of the SunYou're here to visit Pyramid of the Sun, but you might be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has available:
- Enjoy an illuminating tourist attraction at Teotihuacan Archaeological Site. There you will see evidence of an archaeological dig, and even some of the items that were found.
- If you're the intellectually curious sort, make sure to schedule time to visit Palacio de Quetzalpapálotl. If offers guests a fascinating look at an archaeological dig site, and some items that were found.
- Pyramid of the Moon is a spot that will transport you to another era. You will see evidence of an archaeological dig, as well as a number of items that were found.
- Enjoy an informative and popular tourist attraction at Palacio de Tepantitla. There you will see evidence of an archaeological dig, and even some of the items that were unearthed.
- The rare exhibits at Museo de la Pintura Mural Teotihuacana are sure to make you feel like you've traveled far back in history.