Work on your skiing abilities and tricks at Powder Mountain Ski Resort, an excellent ski area which attracts adventurous travelers from all over the world.
It's in Ogden. If you're unfamiliar with the name, it's 45 miles (72 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Salt Lake City.
Visitors will be pleased to discover that there are 2 different hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Powder Mountain Ski Resort. Take a peek at the WorldMark Wolf Creek and Basinview Lodging.
Other Things to Do Near Powder Mountain Ski Resort
After you're finished with Powder Mountain Ski Resort, there are even more journeys to take in the region:
- Find your love for transcending mountain peaks in a relaxed and comfortable location at Nordic Mountain.
- Make time to go to Wolf Mountain Ski Resort, where you can spend the whole day skiing.
- Whether you're a golf lover or a total newbie, don't miss the chance to hit a couple of rounds at Barn Golf Course.
- Experience a whole new world at Ogden Eccles Dinosaur Park. From scrumptious treats to thrilling rides, this park has something for everyone.
- Go to see what beautiful artworks are exhibited at Union Station.