Book a hotel near Pleasant Mountain, Denmark
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pleasant Mountain
Pleasant Mountain Hotel & Travel Guide
Dig out your walking shoes and drink in the views around you at Pleasant Mountain, a great place to spend a day outside with friends and family.
Head over to Denmark if you'd like to discover it. You'll find this destination roughly 65 miles (105 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
If you're always eager for new adventures, you probably won’t mind doing a bit of traveling to reach your hotel. You won't find any in the immediate vicinity, but you will discover some if you go farther out. North Conway is 17 miles (27 kilometers) away and has 27 places that are ready to attend to your every need. Many people favor the Red Jacket Mountain View and Indoor Water Park, Fox Ridge Resort, A Red Jacket Resort and Residence Inn by Marriott, North Conway.
Other Things to Do Near Pleasant MountainYou've traveled a long way, so we imagine Pleasant Mountain won't be your only stop. After you're done, have a look at what else the area has available:
- Indulge in the feeling of the fresh snow as you glide down the mountains at Shawnee Peak.
- Admire the historically significant structure that is Hemlock Covered Bridge, or just relax as you watch the current flow below.
- Not the most grand or well-known museum, Rufus Porter Museum might still be worth checking out if you're passionate about learning.
- Travelers fascinated by nature will be eager to visit Narramissic Historic Farm, a popular and unique local attraction.
- Breathe in the fresh air while taking in the natural landscape at Pondicherry Park. There's plenty of space to relax!