Soak up the beauty of your surroundings at Plainsboro Preserve.
You can visit it in Princeton, 14 miles (23 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Trenton.
Enjoy some breakfast at the Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick before you head out on your journey to explore Plainsboro Preserve. Seeing as it's just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you won't have to rush!
For visitors that like low prices, consider making a reservation at one of the affordable solutions available. Why not opt for one of the Best Western Princeton Manor Inn & Suites and the Days Inn East Windsor / Hightstown?
If you feel like indulging in luxurious surroundings, you can find a couple of upmarket hotels that are just a short drive away. Rooms at the Hyatt Regency Princeton and The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village are worth looking into.
Other Things to Do Near Plainsboro Preserve
After your time is done at Plainsboro Preserve, there are plenty of other things to see in the region:
- Whether you're a regular golfer or a complete novice, you can't miss the chance to hit a round off at Blue Heron Pines Golf Club.
- You'll certainly find great gifts and souvenirs for your family and friends back home at University Square Shopping Center. Don't forget to buy yourself a treat or two, as well!
- Herrontown Woods Arboretum is a place where nature lovers can relax, while taking in the many trees and plants on display.
- Princeton University is not simply an educational institution, but it is also viewed as a place of inspiration for the area's community members.
- Become immersed in a whole new world when you buy a ticket to one of the performances currently running at Princeton Garden Theatre.