If a few days on the golf course sounds too good to be true, you'll be on cloud nine when you get to Pelican Lakes Golf & Country Club.
It's situated in Fort Collins. If you're not familiar with the name, it's 50 miles (80 kilometers) from the state capital, Denver.
Since it's only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, many visitors to Pelican Lakes Golf & Country Club book rooms at the Super 8 Windsor.
When you know you're not fully awake before having a coffee or two, take a short walk to The Crooked Cup - Windsor (1399 Water Valley Parkway, Windsor). Think you could squeeze more in? Even if your eyes are bigger than your stomach, you will appreciate the dishes at Grillhouse and Sand Bar at Pelican Lakes, (1600 Pelican Lakes Point, Windsor).
Other Things to Do Near Pelican Lakes Golf & Country Club
After finishing up with Pelican Lakes Golf & Country Club, visitors often check out some of the area's other interesting attractions:
- Anyone who likes to get out in nature will revel in an excursion to Ouzel Falls.
- The lovely shores of Windsor Lake are the perfect location to breathe in the clean air and enjoy the wonders of nature.
- You and your friends will enjoy an aromatic expedition through the distinct notes featured at Hunters Moon Meadery.
- If you'd like a keepsake of your vacation, look beyond the T-shirts, mugs and fridge magnets, and get the ideal souvenir at Promenade Shops at Centerra.
- If you are a fan of the medical sciences, it is worthwhile visiting Medical Center of the Rockies.