ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
At this Paris City Centre hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Champs-Elysees and Lido, both within a 5-minute walk. Arc de Triomphe and Avenue Montaigne are also within half a mile (1 km).
Multiple dining options
This luxury hotel features 3 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour fitness center. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. You'll appreciate the restaurant, sauna, and concierge services.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 192 guestrooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Other amenities include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend out of 1890 reviews
About the Paris Marriott Champs Elysees HotelLocation 70 avenue des Champs Elysees, Paris, Paris 75008
Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel offers its guests a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 6017 square feet (559 square meters) and includes conference space. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 192 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 6017 sq ft of conference space
- 559 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (32.2 km / 20 mi)
- Train station: Paris-St-Lazare Station (2.2 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: George V Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel offers 192 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Paris hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottled water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Le Restaurant &amp; Terrace - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Marriott Square - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
Bar Atrium - This lobby lounge specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 75 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 10 lbs)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 44 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 19.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 75 per accommodation, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marriott Paris
- Paris Marriott Champs-Elysées
- Paris Marriott Hotel Champs Elysees
- Paris Marriott Hotel Champs-Elysées
- Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
- Paris Marriott Champs Elysees
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.