A visit to Parco Leonardo is certain to be an interesting experience.
To see it, make your way to Fiumicino, 12 miles (19 kilometers) from the nation's capital, Rome.
There are 4 hotels in the area, so it's a good idea to book in advance. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Parco Leonardo you'll come across the Hilton Garden Inn Rome Airport and Rome Holidays Resort.
The surrounding area's budget-friendly accommodations offer everything you need at a price you'll appreciate. The Sleep and Fly Rome Airport Bed and Breakfast and the L'albergo Al Porticciolo are among the more well-known places.
You will surely be inspired by the fine services at the handful of high-end hotels that are in the surrounding area. The Hilton Rome Airport and Hotel Seccy are solid choices worth considering.
Within an easy walk of Parco Leonardo, Mc Caffè is a great place to get a taste of the local area's cafe scene. If it's a hearty lunch or dinner that you're looking for, try La Taverna Di Leo Srl, a nearby venue that's popular with locals and visitors alike. If you still want more, consider stopping for an alcoholic beverage at F & B.
Other Things to Do Near Parco Leonardo
After enjoying Parco Leonardo, why not explore the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- If you'd like a keepsake of your vacation, think beyond the fridge magnets, T-shirts and mugs, and get the ideal memento at da Vinci Market Central.
- Fiera Di Roma Exhibition Centre is a local venue to host various events. It's located in the area and has nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.
- Witness the results of an archaeological dig at Porto di Traiano.
- Fiera di Roma is a local venue for various events. It's conveniently located and has nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.
- It's worth making your way to Basilica di S.Ippolito e Antiquarium, a pleasant place of worship as well as a local tourist attraction.
After a jam-packed day, get on the metro at Fiumicino Parco Leonardo, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away from Parco Leonardo.