Book a hotel near Palmengarten, Frankfurt
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Palmengarten
Palmengarten Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll want to have plenty of space on your camera or phone while roaming around Palmengarten, a well-loved destination for day-trippers and a fantastic place to take some pictures.
To experience it, along with a fantastic array of other sites, pack your things and head to the well-loved city of Frankfurt.
Booking a great hotel is a key component of any good vacation. If you are hoping to set up camp around Palmengarten, you can find as many as 116 options to select from. The Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is one place to start. You might also like to look into the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, just 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, or the Jumeirah Frankfurt, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you wish to make your money and your trip last longer, check out the handful of budget hotels that are nearby. A pair of examples are the United Hostel Frankfurt City Center and the Sofitel Frankfurt Opera (Soft Opening), which are located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you'd like to indulge in a night or two of luxury, you'll find a fine range of sophisticated hotels close by. Highly endorsed are the Maritim Hotel Frankfurt and the Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof, located just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're the sort of visitor that does a large amount of their traveling from a cafe stool, you've come to the right place. A short stroll away, Villa Leonhardi has got all the delicious drinks and snacks you could possibly need. For those looking for more substantial food, Caféhaus Siesmayer is also close by and offers a variety of high quality dishes. And if the sight of the setting sun arouses a thirst, stop off at Westbar for a cool beer or a soft drink on the way back to your hotel.
Other Things to Do Near PalmengartenAfter you're finished with Palmengarten, there are a variety of other attractions that'll keep you occupied:
- If you are interested in plant science or just the allure of nature, Frankfurt Botanical Garden is a splendid place to spend a day.
- See a performance at Papageno Musiktheater am Palmengarten and see the stories come to life.
- Clear your mind and reflect on the significance of past events by paying a visit to Wollheim Memorial.
- The whole family can get some inspiration, as well as education, at Struwwelpeter Museum, which gathers, protects and showcases art to keep the local culture thriving.
- For a deeper insight into the character of this destination, take part in a visitors' tour of the campus and impressive buildings of Goethe University Frankfurt Campus Bockenheim.
Board the metro at the closest station, Frankfurt(M)Taunusanlage, when you're finished exploring Palmengarten. It's only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.