Book a hotel near Hauptwache, Frankfurt
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Hauptwache
Hauptwache Hotel & Travel Guide
If you're the kind of traveler that is curious about everything, you'll be sure to have a great time at Hauptwache.
It's just one of the attractions that makes the city of Frankfurt popular all year round.
Whether you like to lock in your hotel well ahead of time or always end up leaving it until the last minute, it won't be difficult finding something nearby. There are no less than 23 accommodations that are within 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer). Why not try the Jumeirah Frankfurt, Steigenberger Frankfurter Hof and Flemings Selection Hotel Frankfurt-City?
If you are sticking to a tight budget, you will be glad to know there are a number of accommodation solutions on the cheaper end of the spectrum. The InterContinental Frankfurt and the Ritter Hotel are local favorites, and they're only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
Some people say that life is too short to stress about the size of your bank account. Indulge in a night at one of the many luxurious hotels that are nearby. The Rocco Forte Villa Kennedy and the Hilton Frankfurt City Centre are a couple of the great selections, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you need a bit of a timeout, curl up with a book and a hot beverage in a relaxed corner of Starbucks (An der Hauptwache 7, Frankfurt am Main.) If you're planning to eat out, walk on over to Café Hauptwache (An der Hauptwache 15, Frankfurt am Main) and see if the dishes are up your alley.
Other Things to Do Near HauptwacheYou can check out a wide range of other attractions after visiting Hauptwache:
- Spend time at Katharinenkirche and get acquainted with the peaceful and spiritual side of this place.
- Get in touch with your inner child when you go with the young ones to Kinder Museum. As a family, you'll be able to play and learn through participation.
- While enjoying your adventures, you ought to stop and admire St. Catharine's Church, a local house of worship. If you want to view this church from the inside, be sure to make inquiries for visiting times first.
- Looking to go at a calmer pace? Make plans to take a tour of Liebfrauenkirche, a place of prayer.
- If business management interests you, you might enjoy seeing Stock Exchange.
Give your feet a break and catch the metro to Hauptwache. From Frankfurt(M)Hauptwache, the most convenient station, it's a quick stroll of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers). A different stop you might like to use is Konstablerwache. It's quite close too, at 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.